Candlelight Open Air Día De Los Muertos: Celebrating the Day of the Dead
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
🎫 Sunset Show for 2
🎫 Sunset Show for 4
🎫 Late Show for 2
🎫 Late Show for 4
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻The talented Listeso String Quartet performing classical pieces to celebrate the Day of the Dead
🌃 A stunning open-air experience at Hughes Manor
✔️ A safe, comfortable and socially-distanced event
🍽️ Food will be provided by Churrascos Catering and available for additional purchase.
📌 Venue: Hughes Manor in Houston, TX
📅 Dates and times: November 1st at 6:30pm and 9:15pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🔗 Your safety is Fever’s priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
- “Prelude” from the film Psicosis (Psycho) – Bernard Herrmann
- “Halloween (Theme)” from the film Halloween – John Carpenter
- “Los Locos Adams (Theme)” from the TV series The Addams Family – Vic Mizzy
- “Ghostbusters (Theme)” from the film Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
- “Apertura (Overture)” from the musical El Fantasma de la Ópera (The Phantom of the Opera) – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- “Esto es Halloween (This is Halloween)” from the filma El Extraño Mundo de Jack (The Nightmare Before Christmas) – Danny Elfman
- “Hedwig’s Theme” from the film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
- “The Walking Dead (Theme)” from the TV series The Walking Dead – Bear McCreary
- “Stranger Things (Theme)” from the TV series Stranger Things – S U R V I V E
- “Thriller” – Michael Jackson
- “Recuérdame (Remember Me)” from the film Coco – Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- “El Latido de mi Corazón (Proud Corazón)” from the film Coco – Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- “Dios Nunca Muere (God Never Dies)” – Mexican waltz composed by Macedonio Alcalá
- “La Martiniana”- Oaxacan popular song adapted by Andrés Henestrosa based on the anonymous song “La Micaela”
- “La Bruja (The Witch)” – Veracruz popular song by unknown composer
- “La Llorona (The Weeping Woman)” – Mexican popular song of unknown author, attributed to Andrés Henestrosa
- “Amor Eterno (Eternal Love)” – Juan Gabriel
- Listeso String Quartet
A performance of some haunted classical music like you’ve never seen before. Fever’s Candlelight is an intimate performance set in a popular building that is almost as stunning as the pieces you’ll hear. Savor the music in a uniquely romantic atmosphere created by flickering candlelight and the other classical music lovers. Sit back and be taken into the clouds with classics from Día De Los Muertos: Celebrating the Day of the Dead. You’ll be hearing some selections from the best known composers in history – discover new music and classics that everyone loves in the most magical setting!
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!”
💬 Trey M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Amazing show and atmosphere with a very professional staff. All the pandemic guidelines were followed perfectly.”
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event.”